The following privacy notice shall provide you with a general overview about the collection, processing and use (hereinafter together referred to as "processing") of your personal data. We collect as little data as possible. As far as anonymous or pseudonymous use is possible we anonymize or pseudonymize your data.
What kind of personal data do we process?
- While using our products: Mobile FIRST extension (automatically)
- Extension updates, subscription downloads, Browser version, Extension version, Operating system, Date of last update, IP address, Event tracking: Demographic data, Device type, Which platforms you are using, Location data based on your IP address (country, )Button clicks and/or navigation patterns, Screens shown, Browsed URLs, Extension version
- Voluntary: Reason for uninstallation, email
- Automatically: IP address (stored separately) The time at which the request was made, the web address accessed, the browser identifier, the referring page, aggregated analytics data.
- Voluntary: Registration : name, email, password.
How do we collect data?
List of techniques and tools we use for data collection.
- In our products: Google Analytics, Google extension console
- On our websites: Cookies, Log files, Google Analytics, Forms
- For user support: Via email sent by you, From Browser Web Store reviews, From form on the website
How and why do we process your data?
- In order to inform you about urgent issues in connection with our products.
- To improve and to evaluate our products by processing and analyzing subscription downloads, extension updates, emergency downloads, uninstallation information, and issue reports you send to us.
- For technical purposes, such as, but not limited to, preventing security attacks, to improve our website / products, to ensure website / product security.
- To analyze aggregated website logs, and for non-EU/EEA users analytics data, to improve our website.
- For assisting you with any issues you may have with our products.
What is the legal basis of data processing?We process your personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the applicable EU laws and German national data protection laws.
How long do we keep data?
- For a period of 30 days: Issue report data, Website logs, Data related to subscription downloads, extension update checks, emergency notifications, Data related to uninstalling the extension
- For a period of 60 days: event tracking
- All user support data is deleted one (1) year after closing the respective support case.
What rights do you have?
- Receive information about the personal data processed by us and how we process your data as well as to gain access to such data.
- Rectify inaccurate personal data and restrict details.
- Request erasure of your data, unless such data needs to be retained for legal purposes.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, when you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data.